Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have started a blog!




I have read other friends blogs before but never thought of doing it myself....well I have decided now is the time! I am at home with Stella a lot so I should be able to keep this updated. I am currently working 1-2 days a week. I then watch my niece Molly one day a week (with Stella). It's like watching twins!! It is so much fun to watch the 2 girls interact. The girls usually nap at the same time so then I can take a nap too! Roger is working a shift where he gets every other Friday off. So I go to work on those Fridays while he watches Stella. It's nice for him to experience what it's like to be home with a baby. It's hard and now he understands. It was so funny the first time he watched her, he called me up at noon saying that he hadn't even taken a shower yet. I gave him no sympathy. I just said "Welcome to my world".
I'm new to this blog world, so be patient with me. I will figure this out.

Candace

3 comments:

Averie & Dwayne said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! Love the pics too. Stella is such a pretty girl like her mama. I expect to see lots more pictures and posts!!

Eric said...

YEAH aunt Candies a Blogger!!

Teresa said...

Yay for baby blogs!!!